1. Clap Hands-following directions
2.Smiley Grin- learning left/right
MATHEMATICS-for young children learning about the numbers, and adding.
1. I Have a Shiny Apple-counting and adding from 1 to 6 (same song as "I Have a Hammentaschen")
1. My Shadow- learning about shadows for young children
2. The Planets - simple facts about the planets
improvisation#2: The Planet Rag
ALPHABET- songs about letters of the alphabet, or songs which have many words beginning
with a particular letter.
1. My Name Is B
2. Busy Bumble B ( letter B)
improvisation (with barking dogs)
3. M in the Middle
4. The Pig Parade -a silly song using many words that begin with the consonant 'P'
5. The Hissing of 'S'
6. "ke Sound of "C"- click
1. One Word from Two- a song about word contractions
2. Homophones- click
1. Cheer Up 'F' You've Got a Flat--a song about the musical scales